Man found shot in West Philadelphia driveway
WEST PHILADELPHIA - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in West Philadelphia that left one man in serious condition.
It happened around 6:20 Friday night near 45th and Westminster streets.
Authorities found a man in his 20s, laying in the driveway of an apartment complex, with a gunshot wound to the head.
Medics rushed the victim to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania as a trauma alert.
No word on any suspects or a motive at this time.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 56 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 29 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
56 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos