Pedestrian struck, killed in Cumberland County
STOW CREEK, N.J. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Stow Creek, Cumberland County.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night on Stow Creek and Causeway roads.
Police say the male pedestrian was struck. He was later pronounced dead.
Authorities say the driver did stop at the scene.
No word yet on the identity of the victim.
new jersey, cumberland county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall 58 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia 28 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 9 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 5 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc