Pedestrian struck, killed in Cumberland County
STOW CREEK, N.J. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Stow Creek, Cumberland County.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night on Stow Creek and Causeway roads.
Police say the male pedestrian was struck. He was later pronounced dead.
Authorities say the driver did stop at the scene.
No word yet on the identity of the victim.
new jersey, cumberland county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 7 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
19 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos