Motorcycle club shooting leave 2 critical in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized in critical condition after gunfire erupted outside a motorcycle club in Wilmington, Delaware early Saturday morning.
It was around 4:00 a.m. when authorities responded to the clubhouse of The Thunderbirds Motorcycle Club, located in the 2800 block of North East Boulevard.
The investigation revealed that a fight inside of the club spilled outside where at least one person opened fire, striking two men multiple times.
One of the men sustained a gunshot wound to the torso and was taken by ambulance to Christiana Hospital.
The second victim, who suffered wounds to his upper and lower body, was transported by private vehicle to Wilmington Hospital. He was then transported by ambulance to Christiana Hospital.
Both men, said to be 25-years-old, are listed in critical condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, fight, motorcycles, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 21 min ago
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI 20 min ago
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction 10 min ago
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
21 min ago
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking,...
10 min ago