Motorcycle club shooting leave 2 critical in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized in critical condition after gunfire erupted outside a motorcycle club in Wilmington, Delaware early Saturday morning.
It was around 4:00 a.m. when authorities responded to the clubhouse of The Thunderbirds Motorcycle Club, located in the 2800 block of North East Boulevard.
The investigation revealed that a fight inside of the club spilled outside where at least one person opened fire, striking two men multiple times.
One of the men sustained a gunshot wound to the torso and was taken by ambulance to Christiana Hospital.
The second victim, who suffered wounds to his upper and lower body, was transported by private vehicle to Wilmington Hospital. He was then transported by ambulance to Christiana Hospital.
Both men, said to be 25-years-old, are listed in critical condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, fight, motorcycles, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 16 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 44 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 4 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 11 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 17 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos