Motorcycle club shooting leave 2 critical in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized in critical condition after gunfire erupted outside a motorcycle club in Wilmington, Delaware early Saturday morning.
It was around 4:00 a.m. when authorities responded to the clubhouse of The Thunderbirds Motorcycle Club, located in the 2800 block of North East Boulevard.
The investigation revealed that a fight inside of the club spilled outside where at least one person opened fire, striking two men multiple times.
One of the men sustained a gunshot wound to the torso and was taken by ambulance to Christiana Hospital.
The second victim, who suffered wounds to his upper and lower body, was transported by private vehicle to Wilmington Hospital. He was then transported by ambulance to Christiana Hospital.
Both men, said to be 25-years-old, are listed in critical condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, fight, motorcycles, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 33 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more