Pregnant woman, man struck by car in Clementon
CLEMENTON, N.J. - March 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a pregnant woman and a man were struck by a car as they tried to cross a street in Clementon, Camden County Monday morning.
The incident happened just before 6:00 a.m. Monday on the unit block Berlin Road.
According to police, the victims were attempting to catch a bus when they were hit by the car.
The driver of the striking vehicle stopped nearby.
Both victims were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
camden, new jersey, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands