Dump truck overturns on I-295 in Cherry Hill
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - March 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a dump truck is in serious condition following a crash on Interstate 295 in Cherry Hill.
The crash happened in the northbound lanes near Exit 34A on Monday morning.
Authorities say the driver lost control and the vehicle careened over the median into oncoming traffic. The truck then flipped onto its side.
Rescue crews had to cut him out of the wreckage.
No one else was hurt.
new jersey, camden county, accident, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot 6 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 3 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken 43 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
3 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
43 min ago