Daytime shooting in North Philadelphia leaves 1 man dead
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A shooting during broad daylight in North Philadelphia has left one man dead.
It happened around 2:20 Monday afternoon on the 3000 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the victim in his 20s was found shot multiple times and pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the man's identity.
Authorities are still searching for suspects and a motive.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 37 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies