Daytime shooting in North Philadelphia leaves 1 man dead
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A shooting during broad daylight in North Philadelphia has left one man dead.
It happened around 2:20 Monday afternoon on the 3000 block of North 4th Street.
Police say the victim in his 20s was found shot multiple times and pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the man's identity.
Authorities are still searching for suspects and a motive.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 44 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 54 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 8 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
9 min ago