Family of missing Radnor Twp. native seeks security videos
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The family of a Brown University student missing since March 16 is appealing to area businesses to turn over surveillance footage.
22-year-old Sunil Tripathi, a native of Radnor Township, Pa., was on leave from the Ivy League school, but living in an apartment near campus with several other Brown students.
His family last heard from him around midnight on Friday, March 15, and he was last seen the following morning.
His sister, Sangeeta, says they're hoping businesses with security cameras near where he lived on Angell and Brook Streets turn over footage from that day so they can try to track his movements.
Providence Police are working with police at Brown and the FBI to investigate Tripathi's disappearance.
pennsylvania, rhode island, missing person, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 52 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 27 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 9 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball