Gov. Christie: Queen can trust Prince Harry with me
EWING, N.J. (AP) - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gov. Chris Christie says no one will be getting naked when Prince Harry visits New Jersey in May.
A listener asked Christie on a radio call-in show Monday if there are any plans to make sure the prince behaves.
Christie says he'll be with Harry the entire time and that Queen Elizabeth II knows she can trust her grandson with the governor of New Jersey.
On his last U.S. visit, the third-in-line to the British throne was caught frolicking in the nude with a woman in Las Vegas after an alleged game of strip billiards. The governor says lots of young people make mistakes.
Christie, speaking on TownSquare Media's "Ask the Governor" program, says he's thrilled the prince wants to see the damage caused by Superstorm Sandy and be helpful.
new jersey, gov. chris christie, queen elizabeth, prince harry, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 3 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 29 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 33 min ago
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man 50 min ago
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 25 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 34 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 35 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
29 min ago