2 bodies found in Long Branch home
LONG BRANCH, N.J. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Monmouth County authorities are investigating the death of two people found inside a home in Long Branch.
But authorities don't know yet whether it's a double homicide or a murder-suicide.
Acting county Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/14sPaqn) that 35-year-old Maria Yolanda Cotejo-Muñoz and 33-year-old Feredis Venturo, 33, were found dead Monday in his apartment.
Gramiccioni said the two victims were romantically involved, but could not disclose a cause of death for either person.
Friends tell the newspaper that Cotejo-Muñoz had emigrated from Chile about 10 years ago. She was the mother of a 12-year-old girl who lives in Chile and a 4-year-old boy who lived with her in Long Branch.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press
new jersey, monmouth county, body found, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 28 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 38 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
46 min ago