2 bodies found in Long Branch home
LONG BRANCH, N.J. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Monmouth County authorities are investigating the death of two people found inside a home in Long Branch.
But authorities don't know yet whether it's a double homicide or a murder-suicide.
Acting county Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/14sPaqn) that 35-year-old Maria Yolanda Cotejo-Muñoz and 33-year-old Feredis Venturo, 33, were found dead Monday in his apartment.
Gramiccioni said the two victims were romantically involved, but could not disclose a cause of death for either person.
Friends tell the newspaper that Cotejo-Muñoz had emigrated from Chile about 10 years ago. She was the mother of a 12-year-old girl who lives in Chile and a 4-year-old boy who lived with her in Long Branch.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press
new jersey, monmouth county, body found, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man