Wilmington man critical after being shot in chest
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that left a man critically injured Tuesday night.
Police say a 22-year-old man was shot in the chest near 27th and West Streets around 7:00 p.m.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
Police have made no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Wilmington Police.
shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 27 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 26 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
13 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos