Wilmington man critical after being shot in chest
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that left a man critically injured Tuesday night.
Police say a 22-year-old man was shot in the chest near 27th and West Streets around 7:00 p.m.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
Police have made no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Wilmington Police.
shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 42 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 49 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
42 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
49 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
33 min ago