Shooting in North Phila. leaves man, teen injured
PHILADELPHIA - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double shooting in North Philadelphia Tuesday night.
Police responded to reports of a shooting near 29th Street and Allegheny Avenue just after 6:30 p.m.
Officials say a 23-year-old man was shot once in the lower right leg. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
Police say a 16-year old boy was shot once in the buttocks. He was taken to Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children. He is also listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 8 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 28 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ