Shooting in North Phila. leaves man, teen injured
PHILADELPHIA - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double shooting in North Philadelphia Tuesday night.
Police responded to reports of a shooting near 29th Street and Allegheny Avenue just after 6:30 p.m.
Officials say a 23-year-old man was shot once in the lower right leg. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
Police say a 16-year old boy was shot once in the buttocks. He was taken to Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children. He is also listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 46 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 49 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 56 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 7 min ago
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
46 min ago