Crews battle 2-alarm motel fire in Galloway Twp., N.J
GALLOWAY TWP., N.J. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters have battled a 2-alarm fire at a motel in southern New Jersey.
Officials say the blaze broke out Tuesday night at the Econo Lodge in Galloway Township.
When fire crews arrived on the scene they reported seeing smoke and flames showing from two units at the motel.
It took firefighters about an hour to get the fire under control.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Officials say a hot tub malfunction appears to have sparked the blaze in between floors.
The Fire Marshal's office continues to investigate.
fire, new jersey, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 21 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill 12 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted 40 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?