Crews battle 2-alarm motel fire in Galloway Twp., N.J
GALLOWAY TWP., N.J. - March 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters have battled a 2-alarm fire at a motel in southern New Jersey.
Officials say the blaze broke out Tuesday night at the Econo Lodge in Galloway Township.
When fire crews arrived on the scene they reported seeing smoke and flames showing from two units at the motel.
It took firefighters about an hour to get the fire under control.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Officials say a hot tub malfunction appears to have sparked the blaze in between floors.
The Fire Marshal's office continues to investigate.
fire, new jersey, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos