Franklin Township teen missing from New Jersey group home
FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - March 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Franklin Township Police are asking for the public's help locating a teen missing from a New Jersey group home for more than a week.
Police say 16-year-old Olivia Charles was last seen on March 18 leaving the residential group home where she lived on Delsea Drive and may have been picked up by someone outside of the home.
According to police, Charles she has relatives in the area but has not made contact with any friends or family members.
Officials say Olivia is a student at Delsea Regional High School where she attends as part of her group home agreement.
Police believe Charles may have been texting a 17-year-old or 35-year-old man from Camden County, but have not been able to identify him.
The group home also prohibits residents from having electronic communications with anyone outside of the home.
She is described as a 16-year-old black female, 5'7", weighing around 160 pounds, with brown eyes, brown hair with a heart tattoo on both hips. She was last seen wearing a black shirt, dark blue jeans, black boots and black glasses.
Police say she has been known to frequent Camden City.
Anyone with information about Olivia's whereabouts is asked to contact Franklin Township Police Department at 856-694-1414.
missing children, new jersey, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 22 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 17 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 24 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 26 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 50 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
13 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
22 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
16 min ago