NJ school fight videos posted on Facebook
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and education officials have launched investigations after videos of fights in a central New Jersey high school appeared on a Facebook page.
Videos of five fights inside Bridgewater-Raritan High School have been posted since the "BRHS Fights" Web page was created on March 14. They include footage of two girls grappling and pulling each other's hair and two boys fighting in the lunchroom.
In an email to the Courier News of Bridgewater, Schools Superintendent Michael Schilder wrote there have been no fewer than seven fights from March 1 through March 15. There had only been five fights since September prior to March 1.
Schilder and police are trying to learn who is hosting the site. The district wants the videos removed.
Information from: Courier News (Bridgewater, N.J.) , http://www.mycentraljersey.com
new jersey, fight, facebook, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Camden teen reported missing 42 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 9 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd 24 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!