Car slams into building after crash in Hamilton Twp.
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two cars collided, sending one of the vehicles into a building in Hamilton Township, New Jersey Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 8:00 a.m. in the 2100 block of Hamilton Avenue.
Police say one of the vehicles veered off the roadway and into the building after the initial accident.
Only minor injuries have been reported.
The building was inspected and was determined to be sound.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Winter Warm Up 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 55 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan... 44 min ago
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 3 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
44 min ago