Car slams into building after crash in Hamilton Twp.
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two cars collided, sending one of the vehicles into a building in Hamilton Township, New Jersey Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 8:00 a.m. in the 2100 block of Hamilton Avenue.
Police say one of the vehicles veered off the roadway and into the building after the initial accident.
Only minor injuries have been reported.
The building was inspected and was determined to be sound.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 35 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del.... 35 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape