Ladder falls on truck, creates 7-car crash on Pa. Turnpike
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A ladder caused a chain reaction crash on the eastbound Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County Wednesday afternoon.
The accident was reported on the turnpike near Philmont Avenue in Lower Southampton Township around 3:00 p.m.
State Police say a ladder fell on a truck which led to an accident involving seven vehicles.
Three people were taken to area hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash caused a backup of at least three miles.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ