Ladder falls on truck, creates 7-car crash on Pa. Turnpike
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A ladder caused a chain reaction crash on the eastbound Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County Wednesday afternoon.
The accident was reported on the turnpike near Philmont Avenue in Lower Southampton Township around 3:00 p.m.
State Police say a ladder fell on a truck which led to an accident involving seven vehicles.
Three people were taken to area hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash caused a backup of at least three miles.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 55 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 44 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia