Ladder falls on truck, creates 7-car crash on Pa. Turnpike
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A ladder caused a chain reaction crash on the eastbound Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County Wednesday afternoon.
The accident was reported on the turnpike near Philmont Avenue in Lower Southampton Township around 3:00 p.m.
State Police say a ladder fell on a truck which led to an accident involving seven vehicles.
Three people were taken to area hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
The crash caused a backup of at least three miles.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 35 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor