Delaware Co. grandmother to stand trial for drug sale
LINWOOD, Pa. - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Delaware County grandmother will stand trial for allegedly selling Oxycodone to her granddaughter.
77-year-old Carolyn Wright waived her preliminary hearing in Linwood Wednesday.
She was arrested along with 28-year-old Shanon Wright a Dunkin Donuts parking lot in Chichester last month.
Police found cash and the pills on both women.
drugs, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- At least 16 hurt in East Harlem building explosion 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 16 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 50 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
32 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
28 min ago