Woman critically injured in Lincoln Drive collision
FAIRMOUNT PARK - March 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is critically hurt after an accident on Lincoln Drive in the Fairmount Park section of Philadelphia.
The two vehicle crash happened around 6:30 p.m. in the northbound lanes of Lincoln Drive near the Henry Avenue Bridge.
A 30-year-old woman was taken to Temple University Hospital with life threatening injuries.
The accident caused the closure of Lincoln Drive in both directions between Rittenhouse Lane and Forbidden Drive.
The road reopened at around 9:00 p.m.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, fairmount park, accident, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 24 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 15 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 11 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 13 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 54 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 52 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 44 min ago
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
22 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos