Police release sketch of Middletown attempted burglary suspect
MIDDLETOWN, Del. - March 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police are investigating an attempted burglary that occurred last week in Middletown.
On March 22nd at 8:50 a.m., police responded to the 100 block of Newbury Court for a reported attempted burglary.
When officers arrived, a 52-year-old man indicated that a male suspect was attempting to enter his home and fled the area once the homeowner confronted him.
The suspect was described as a dark skinned black male, approximately 5'4 tall, with a thin build, short black hair, goatee and was wearing blue jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect or who can provide any other details pertaining to this investigation to please contact New Castle County Police Department at (302) 395-8110 (ATTN: Detective D. Price).
delaware, new castle county, burglary, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 24 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
34 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos