Police release sketch of Middletown attempted burglary suspect
MIDDLETOWN, Del. - March 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police are investigating an attempted burglary that occurred last week in Middletown.
On March 22nd at 8:50 a.m., police responded to the 100 block of Newbury Court for a reported attempted burglary.
When officers arrived, a 52-year-old man indicated that a male suspect was attempting to enter his home and fled the area once the homeowner confronted him.
The suspect was described as a dark skinned black male, approximately 5'4 tall, with a thin build, short black hair, goatee and was wearing blue jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect or who can provide any other details pertaining to this investigation to please contact New Castle County Police Department at (302) 395-8110 (ATTN: Detective D. Price).
delaware, new castle county, burglary, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 26 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 44 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ