Man found stabbed multiple times in Grays Ferry
GRAYS FERRY - March 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities found a man stabbed multiple times in the driveway of a home in the city's Grays Ferry section.
It happened Friday night on the 1600 block of South 32nd Street.
In the rear driveway of a home, authorities say someone stabbed a 30-year-old man in the arm and chest.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He was initially deemed a trauma alert but has since been reported as stable.
Police have no word on any suspects or a motive.
philadelphia, grays ferry, stabbing, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 1 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run 5 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Region prepares for wintry weather
7 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
5 min ago