Man critically injured in South Philadelphia bar fight
PHILADELPHIA - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say a bar fight ended with a man stabbed in the Point Breeze section early Saturday morning.
Police say the fight started inside Baynard's Bar at 17th and Manton in around 3:30 a.m. before spilling out into the street where a man was stabbed in the chest.
The victim was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The incident remains under investigation.
stabbing, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1