Man critically injured in South Philadelphia bar fight
PHILADELPHIA - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say a bar fight ended with a man stabbed in the Point Breeze section early Saturday morning.
Police say the fight started inside Baynard's Bar at 17th and Manton in around 3:30 a.m. before spilling out into the street where a man was stabbed in the chest.
The victim was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The incident remains under investigation.
stabbing, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 46 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
46 min ago