Man critically injured in South Philadelphia bar fight
PHILADELPHIA - April 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say a bar fight ended with a man stabbed in the Point Breeze section early Saturday morning.
Police say the fight started inside Baynard's Bar at 17th and Manton in around 3:30 a.m. before spilling out into the street where a man was stabbed in the chest.
The victim was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The incident remains under investigation.
stabbing, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death 53 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos