1 dead, 3 seriously injured in Millville crash
MILLVILLE, N.J. (AP) - March 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was killed and three others were seriously injured when a car crashed into a vacant building in southern New Jersey.
It's not yet known what caused the crash, which occurred around 3:15 a.m. Saturday in the Cumberland County community of Millville.
Authorities say a 17-year-old was driving the car west on Orange Street when, for some reason, it continued across the South 2nd Street intersection and entered the building's driveway. The vehicle then struck the southeast corner of the building before coming to rest.
One passenger, a 21-year-old Vineland resident, was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver and the two other passengers were hospitalized in critical condition, but further details were not disclosed.
new jersey, cumberland county, accident, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 53 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq. 48 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton 57 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
39 min ago
- David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
48 min ago
- Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
57 min ago