Broad Street 2-car crash leaves 1 man critical
LOGAN - April 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man is in critical condition after a two-car crash on Broad Street in the Logan section of Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The accident occurred around 2:45 a.m. at the intersection of Courtland and North Broad Streets.
According to police, a driver lost control and slammed into a parked car.
He was rushed to Albert Einstein medical Center and is listed in critical condition.
Police blocked off Courtland Street while they investigated the incident.
accident, philadelphia, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book