Brass grates stolen from Egg Harbor Twp. cemetery
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, N.J. - April 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Egg Harbor Township are investigating the theft of 16 brass grates from various mausoleums at the Laurel Memorial Cemetery.
The thefts reportedly took place on February 15th, 2013 at the cemetery, located on English Creek Avenue.
Investigators believe the grates were taken to sell as scrap metal, however they may have value to an antique dealer.
Anyone with information regarding the theft is urged to contact police at 609-926-4051. Tipster can also contact Atlantic County Crimestoppers at 609-652-1234 or 1-800-658-8477.
atlantic county, new jersey, theft, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 26 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 18 min ago
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
18 min ago