Man's body found in Bristol Township, Pa.
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - April 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a disturbing discovery in Bucks County.
The body of a 27-year-old man was found lying along New Falls Road in Bristol Township.
Medics were initially called to the scene but then released.
Police tell Action News there were no obvious signs of trauma to the body and no signs of foul play.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy and a toxicology exam to determine how the man died.
pennsylvania, body found, bucks county, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 48 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 7 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China 22 min ago
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim
48 min ago