Man's body found in Bristol Township, Pa.
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - April 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a disturbing discovery in Bucks County.
The body of a 27-year-old man was found lying along New Falls Road in Bristol Township.
Medics were initially called to the scene but then released.
Police tell Action News there were no obvious signs of trauma to the body and no signs of foul play.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy and a toxicology exam to determine how the man died.
pennsylvania, body found, bucks county, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 2 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 9 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 10 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com! 6 min ago
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
57 min ago