NJ man charged in death of woman who overdosed
WOODBURY, N.J. - April 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been charged with illegally disposing of the body of a woman who died of a drug overdose.
Gloucester County authorities say bail was set at $25,000 for 41-year-old Andrew McCloskey of Williamstown.
The charge stems from the January 2012 death of a 40-year-old Atco woman, whose body was found in her car in Berlin Township.
Investigators say the woman met McCloskey shortly before her death and went with him to his home the day before she died.
They say McCloskey found the woman's body when he came home from work, then put it in her car and drove the vehicle to Berlin.
He was then driven home by an acquaintance.
new jersey, drugs, body found, gloucester county, local/state
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 19 min ago
- Record Warmth! 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 44 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 7 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
5 min ago