NJ man charged in death of woman who overdosed
WOODBURY, N.J. - April 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been charged with illegally disposing of the body of a woman who died of a drug overdose.
Gloucester County authorities say bail was set at $25,000 for 41-year-old Andrew McCloskey of Williamstown.
The charge stems from the January 2012 death of a 40-year-old Atco woman, whose body was found in her car in Berlin Township.
Investigators say the woman met McCloskey shortly before her death and went with him to his home the day before she died.
They say McCloskey found the woman's body when he came home from work, then put it in her car and drove the vehicle to Berlin.
He was then driven home by an acquaintance.
new jersey, drugs, body found, gloucester county, local/state
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids