NJ man charged in death of woman who overdosed
WOODBURY, N.J. - April 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been charged with illegally disposing of the body of a woman who died of a drug overdose.
Gloucester County authorities say bail was set at $25,000 for 41-year-old Andrew McCloskey of Williamstown.
The charge stems from the January 2012 death of a 40-year-old Atco woman, whose body was found in her car in Berlin Township.
Investigators say the woman met McCloskey shortly before her death and went with him to his home the day before she died.
They say McCloskey found the woman's body when he came home from work, then put it in her car and drove the vehicle to Berlin.
He was then driven home by an acquaintance.
new jersey, drugs, body found, gloucester county, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)