NJ man charged in death of woman who overdosed
WOODBURY, N.J. - April 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been charged with illegally disposing of the body of a woman who died of a drug overdose.
Gloucester County authorities say bail was set at $25,000 for 41-year-old Andrew McCloskey of Williamstown.
The charge stems from the January 2012 death of a 40-year-old Atco woman, whose body was found in her car in Berlin Township.
Investigators say the woman met McCloskey shortly before her death and went with him to his home the day before she died.
They say McCloskey found the woman's body when he came home from work, then put it in her car and drove the vehicle to Berlin.
He was then driven home by an acquaintance.
new jersey, drugs, body found, gloucester county, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 18 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 14 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
18 min ago