Gunshot mystery probed by Philadelphia Police in Old City
OLD CITY - April 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are trying to figure out who fired a gun in a busy part of Old City.
It happened at 11:00 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Chestnut Street.
A bullet hole was visible in the window of a vehicle parked at the scene.
A witness told Action News that the shot came from inside the car,
Police have not released any further information.
philadelphia, guns, old city, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 26 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 1 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash