Brush fire in New Castle County causes delays
MINQUADALE, Del. - April 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A brush fire caused traffic delays in the area off I-95 and I-295 in Minquadale, New Castle County Wednesday afternoon.
Slow conditions were being reported on southbound I-95 near route 295.
The fire was placed under control by 8:30 p.m.
delaware, new castle county, fire, brush fire, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 37 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 25 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!