Armed man robs North Philly GameStop
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are on the lookout for an armed man that held up a North Philadelphia video game store.
The incident took place around 6:20 p.m. at the GameStop on the 2100 block of West Lehigh Avenue.
Police say a man armed with a gun entered the store and demanded money.
After receiving an undetermined amount of money, the man fled and jumped into a red minivan, driven by a second man.
No injuries were reported.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 13 min ago
- Milder Monday 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 13 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 13 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 13 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
4 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
13 min ago