Truck flips in Roosevelt Boulevard crash, spilling paint
FAIRMOUNT PARK - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pickup truck was flipped on its roof in a crash on the ramp from the Roosevelt Boulevard to westbound I-76 in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park section Thursday morning, spilling red paint all over the highway.
Police say it was just before 6:30 a.m. when the pickup truck collided with another vehicle.
Everyone involved managed to get out of the vehicles. However, there is no word on injuries at this time.
The pickup truck was carrying spray paint cans, which burst in the incident.
There is no word on what led to the accident.
fairmount park, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 22 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 37 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ