Truck flips in Roosevelt Boulevard crash, spilling paint
FAIRMOUNT PARK - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pickup truck was flipped on its roof in a crash on the ramp from the Roosevelt Boulevard to westbound I-76 in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park section Thursday morning, spilling red paint all over the highway.
Police say it was just before 6:30 a.m. when the pickup truck collided with another vehicle.
Everyone involved managed to get out of the vehicles. However, there is no word on injuries at this time.
The pickup truck was carrying spray paint cans, which burst in the incident.
There is no word on what led to the accident.
fairmount park, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 29 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos