Fire inside West Grove apartment building
WEST GROVE, Pa. - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters quickly doused flames inside an apartment building in West Grove, Chester County Thursday morning.
The fire was reported around 7:45 a.m. inside the building, located on the 100 block of East Evergreen Street.
When firefighters arrived they found heavy smoke in the building and additional crews were called in to assist.
Officials say the fire was placed under control around 8:30 a.m. and there are no reports of injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
chester county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police