Fire inside West Grove apartment building
WEST GROVE, Pa. - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters quickly doused flames inside an apartment building in West Grove, Chester County Thursday morning.
The fire was reported around 7:45 a.m. inside the building, located on the 100 block of East Evergreen Street.
When firefighters arrived they found heavy smoke in the building and additional crews were called in to assist.
Officials say the fire was placed under control around 8:30 a.m. and there are no reports of injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
chester county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies