Child brought on Camden Co. Kmart shoplifting spree
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gloucester Township police say a man and woman had a young child in tow during a shoplifting spree inside a Kmart store.
The theft happened Monday at the Kmart store located on Blackwood Clementon Road in Clementon, Camden County.
According to police, the male suspect dismantled a locked display case, removing two Xbox 360 gaming systems, a Xbox Kinect, and a Playstation 3.
While this was happening, the female suspect alleged acted as lookout.
Police claim the two then pushed their cart to another aisle where they took the items out of their boxes, loaded them into the cart and covered them with a jacket.
The suspects then walked out of the store, with a haul totaling $1,444.64 worth of stolen gaming systems.
If you have any information about the identity or whereabouts of the suspects you are urged to contact police. Submit your tips anonymously by dialing 856-842-5560, by text message by texting 847411 with the keyword GLOTWP, or by web by visiting http://www.citizenobserver.com/cov6/app/webTipForm.html?id=7510.
camden county, new jersey, theft, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 48 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 15 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Police search for suspects in religious...
15 min ago