Body of missing man found in eastern Pa. pond
HELLERTOWN, Pa. (AP) - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews have recovered the body of a missing man from a pond in eastern Pennsylvania.
Police say 38-year-old Allentown resident Steven Lockard had been missing for five days before his body was recovered from a pond in Hellertown around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday.
The Express-Times reports Northampton County Coroner, Zachary Lysek says the cause of death is under investigation.
He says the autopsy will likely be Thursday.
Police say Lockard was last seen alive around 3:00 p.m. on March 28th.
body found, lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos