Body of missing man found in eastern Pa. pond
HELLERTOWN, Pa. (AP) - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews have recovered the body of a missing man from a pond in eastern Pennsylvania.
Police say 38-year-old Allentown resident Steven Lockard had been missing for five days before his body was recovered from a pond in Hellertown around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday.
The Express-Times reports Northampton County Coroner, Zachary Lysek says the cause of death is under investigation.
He says the autopsy will likely be Thursday.
Police say Lockard was last seen alive around 3:00 p.m. on March 28th.
body found, lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 24 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 44 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
43 min ago