DeKalb man accused of tying up young girls, photographing them
April 4, 2013 (DEKALB, Ill.) -- A DeKalb man is charged after police say he tied up then photographed two young girls in his home.
Fifty-six-year-old Robert D. Gahlbeck is charged with two counts of kidnapping and two counts of unlawful restraint.
Police say Gahlbeck is related to one of his alleged victims.
Investigators say the girls were clothed in the photos.
Police do not believe the photographs were posted online.
Anyone with additional information about the incident should contact DeKalb police at (815) 748-8400.
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 55 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 47 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 48 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 54 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 52 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
47 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos