Suspicious powder, note left at Philadelphia International Airport
PHILADELPHIA - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- The FBI is looking for the person who caused a scare at Philadelphia International Airport Thursday morning.
Employees found some brown powder along with a note inside a bathroom in the baggage claim area in Terminal E.
The note claimed that the powder was deadly.
Airport police closed off the area and called the bomb squad. They tested the substance and determined it was just baking powder.
There were no disruptions to service at the airport.
philadelphia, philadelphia international airport, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday 46 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?