Suspicious powder, note left at Philadelphia International Airport
PHILADELPHIA - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- The FBI is looking for the person who caused a scare at Philadelphia International Airport Thursday morning.
Employees found some brown powder along with a note inside a bathroom in the baggage claim area in Terminal E.
The note claimed that the powder was deadly.
Airport police closed off the area and called the bomb squad. They tested the substance and determined it was just baking powder.
There were no disruptions to service at the airport.
philadelphia, philadelphia international airport, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ