Suspicious powder, note left at Philadelphia International Airport
PHILADELPHIA - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- The FBI is looking for the person who caused a scare at Philadelphia International Airport Thursday morning.
Employees found some brown powder along with a note inside a bathroom in the baggage claim area in Terminal E.
The note claimed that the powder was deadly.
Airport police closed off the area and called the bomb squad. They tested the substance and determined it was just baking powder.
There were no disruptions to service at the airport.
philadelphia, philadelphia international airport, local/state
- Montgomery Co. DA: Drug ring targeted students 1 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All clear given at Del. National Guard base 7 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 36 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 34 min ago
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 9 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 19 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Montgomery Co. DA: Drug ring targeted...
1 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
36 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
34 min ago
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
19 min ago