2 police cruisers damaged in Newark crash
NEWARK, Del. - April 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two police cruisers were damaged in a crash in Newark, Delaware on Friday morning.
The crash happened around 9:00 a.m. in the 600 block of Churchmans Road.
Police say a Wilmington Police cruiser and a Delaware State Police cruiser were heading to K-9 training when they came across a funeral procession.
The Wilmington cruiser stopped, but the State Police cruiser couldn't stop in time and rear-ended the Wilmington cruiser.
Both the police officers, and the K-9 officers with them, walked away unharmed.
delaware, new castle county, accident, police, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 56 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 48 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 39 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
56 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
48 min ago