Patti Blagojevich hopes ex- Gov. Blagojevich is home for daughter's 11th birthday
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Patti Blagojevich hopes her husband, former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is out of prison for their daughter's 11th birthday.
On facebook, Patti Blagojevich posted, "And then in what seemed like a blink of an eye, my little girl turned 10 years old at 5am this morning. Happy Birthday Annie! Hopefully this is the last without her dad."
The former governor is serving time at a Colorado prison. He was convicted of corruption last year and sentenced to 14 years.
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more