Driver injured in Gloucester City car crash
GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J. - April 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a driver lost control of a car and crashed in Gloucester City, New Jersey Saturday morning.
The accident occurred around 5:30 a.m. on the unit block of North Johnson Boulevard.
According to police, a man in a Scion car lost control then hit several parked cars before flipping over.
The victim was briefly trapped inside the vehicle, but eventually was able to crawl out of his car.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating the crash.
accident, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book