Police investigate threat at Temple University
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Temple University Police, along with Philadelphia Police and the FBI, are investigating a threat found on campus.
Authorities say graffiti, referencing the April 20, 1999 Columbine shootings, was discovered on a men's bathroom stall in Gladfelter Hall last month.
In a message issued to students and staff on Friday, Temple Police say every effort is being made to keep the community safe.
No further information has been released.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, temple, local/state
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing 39 min ago
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 2 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ