Police investigate threat at Temple University
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Temple University Police, along with Philadelphia Police and the FBI, are investigating a threat found on campus.
Authorities say graffiti, referencing the April 20, 1999 Columbine shootings, was discovered on a men's bathroom stall in Gladfelter Hall last month.
In a message issued to students and staff on Friday, Temple Police say every effort is being made to keep the community safe.
No further information has been released.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, temple, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man