2 found dead at Revel Casino in Atlantic City identified
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- The man and woman found dead inside a hotel room at the Revel Casino in Atlantic City have been identified.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner's Office said they are 56-year-old Vincent A. Iappelli Jr. of Ringwood, N.J. and 22-year-old Clarissa I. DelCollo of Hasbrouk Heights, N.J.
The M.E. said that both had no signs of trauma, had no visible signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
However, "police recovered a quantity and variety of illegal narcotics from the guestroom," the M.E. said.
A cause of death for both Iappelli and DelCollo are pending toxicology testing.
Iappelli and DelCollo checked into the guestroom together on Thursday April 4th and were due to check out on Sunday, April 7th.
Their bodies were discovered on Sunday afternoon by a housekeeper.
Revel, the city's newest casino, opened a year ago. It has since filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, body found, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self
- Pregnant woman injured in crash with school bus 14 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student 8 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 13 min ago
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 8 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 9 min ago