Mechanic killed in accident at Lancaster printing plant
LANCASTER, Pa. - April 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mechanic has been killed in an accident at a commercial printing plant in Lancaster.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reports it happened around 6 a.m. Monday at the RR Donnelley & Sons facility. Lancaster County Coroner Stephen Diamantoni says the man died in some sort of accident involving a tow motor.
He says the man was in his 50s, but his name was not released. He was announced dead at the scene.
A spokeswoman says the company is deeply saddened by the loss and is sending thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Information from: Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era , http://lancasteronline.com
pennsylvania, lancaster county, industrial accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
17 min ago