Mechanic killed in accident at Lancaster printing plant
LANCASTER, Pa. - April 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mechanic has been killed in an accident at a commercial printing plant in Lancaster.
The Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era reports it happened around 6 a.m. Monday at the RR Donnelley & Sons facility. Lancaster County Coroner Stephen Diamantoni says the man died in some sort of accident involving a tow motor.
He says the man was in his 50s, but his name was not released. He was announced dead at the scene.
A spokeswoman says the company is deeply saddened by the loss and is sending thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Information from: Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era , http://lancasteronline.com
pennsylvania, lancaster county, industrial accident, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ