Stocky man in a hat robs Phila. credit union on camera
RHAWNHURST - April 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for a man caught on camera robbing a credit union in Rhawnhurst.
It happened at 7:28 p.m. March 13th at the Trumark Financial Credit Union in the 7300 block of Castor Avenue.
Surveillance video shows the man walking into the building, handing a teller a demand note, then leaving with an undetermined amount of cash.
He was last seen fleeing north on Castor Avenue toward Bleigh Avenue.
Detectives are looking for a black or Hispanic man with a light complexion and goatee beard, 5'11" - 6'0" tall with a stocky build. He was wearing a green and black coat and a green and tan hat.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, you are asked to contact Detective Cawley at the Philadelphia Police Northeast Detective Division, 215-686-3153/3154.
philadelphia, caught on camera, robbery, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 27 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 46 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 17 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
17 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos