14-year-old boy in custody after reported rape of teen girl
KENSINGTON - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 14-year-old boy is in custody in connection with the alleged rape of a teenage girl in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The assault reportedly took place around 11:00 p.m. Monday on the 2600 block of Collins Street.
The victim, also 14, was hospitalized after the incident.
Police found the suspect nearby and took him into custody.
There is no word on charges at this time.
kensington, philadelphia, sex assault, rape, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 28 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 54 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 48 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 42 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
28 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos