14-year-old boy in custody after reported rape of teen girl
KENSINGTON - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 14-year-old boy is in custody in connection with the alleged rape of a teenage girl in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The assault reportedly took place around 11:00 p.m. Monday on the 2600 block of Collins Street.
The victim, also 14, was hospitalized after the incident.
Police found the suspect nearby and took him into custody.
There is no word on charges at this time.
kensington, philadelphia, sex assault, rape, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 14 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 43 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 43 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 5 min ago