Police investigate threat at Bonner-Pendergast H.S.
DREXEL HILL, Pa. - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police responded to Monsignor Bonner and Archbishop Pendergast High School in Drexel Hill, Delaware County Tuesday morning to investigate a threat.
According to police, students found a note in a bathroom two weeks ago mentioning a threat on April 9th.
Police went to the school this morning as a precaution, searching the building and student back packs.
The building was cleared and classes are now in session.
Police are continuing to investigate.
delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 1 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 2 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 17 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
15 min ago