Police investigate threat at Bonner-Pendergast H.S.
DREXEL HILL, Pa. - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police responded to Monsignor Bonner and Archbishop Pendergast High School in Drexel Hill, Delaware County Tuesday morning to investigate a threat.
According to police, students found a note in a bathroom two weeks ago mentioning a threat on April 9th.
Police went to the school this morning as a precaution, searching the building and student back packs.
The building was cleared and classes are now in session.
Police are continuing to investigate.
delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 25 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
25 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos