Atlantic City leaders unveil new $20M ad campaign
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Atlantic City tourism officials will unveil a $20 million ad campaign urging people to visit the seaside gambling resort and emphasizing that it is fine after Superstorm Sandy.
New TV, radio and print ads out Tuesday will encourage people to book trips to Atlantic City, highlighting the mix of things to do there, including gambling and non-gambling activities.
Boardwalk Hall will get a new 3D light and sound show for its exterior and a mobile "DO AC Roadshow" will take the campaign to other markets in the northeast including New York, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Last year's campaign dealt almost exclusively with non-gambling activities to reintroduce Atlantic City to tourists. Gambling is being re-integrated into this year's campaign to differentiate the resort from other potential vacation destinations.
atlantic city, atlantic county, new jersey, tourism, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot 12 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
51 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on icy conditions...
3 min ago
- John Rawlins reports on slushy conditions...
1 min ago
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos