Dumpster fire in Plumstead spreads to greenhouse
PLUMSTEAD, Pa. - April 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were on the scene of a fire that started in a dumpster and spread to a greenhouse in Plumstead, Bucks County Tuesday.
The fire broke out in the 6200 block of Dunham Road.
The blaze was first reported as a dumpster fire that spread to the area of a greenhouse.
Firefighters arrived to smoke coming from the dumpster and quickly doused the flames
So far, there is no word on the damage or if any injuries were reported.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man